Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

Cute Cousins

Over the weekend I went camping with my cousins and while I was playing Scrabble with Zach Jesse said
"Your phone is a peacock."
That is one my new inside jokes. Another one is also wrapped around Scrabble.
I was playing Scrabble with my saint of an aunt Aunt Kim and all through out the game we going like
*puts down a 12 point word "beat that"
And then Aunt Kim put down "Quality" which was worth 24 points. I added an E to the beginning but I only got 20 points. And through out the night we joked as we laid down "cat" and "log" "beat that and then equality comes along." We laughed and none of my cousins got it.
And earlier in the day Zach and I flopped around on the floor like a couple of fish. Zach was honking the horn on the RV and Uncle Chris had gotten ticked when Jesse accidentally honked the horn so I wrestled him down to the floor and we flopped around on the floor. We had way too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment