Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Books!

Today (well actually I started this post on the 12th so yeah) my cousins and I went to a used book store and now I'm in a book mood. So here is a list of 15 books that you, readers, should read before you die. Or retire. Whichever one-No I shouldn't say that! Let's leave it at this:
15 Books you should read.
There! Now for the list!


Terrier by Tamora Pierce
First Test by Tamora Pierce
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
Grumble Bunny by some one *scratches head* I can't remember who David H. Clark, thank you Amazon!
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers
Babylon Rising by Tim LaHaye
Hood by Stephen R. Lawhead
Fairest by Gail Carson Levine
Captive Witness by Carolyn Keene
Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell
Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton<I made a reference to this book in one of my many stories. Brandy knows what I'm talking about.

    ~Writerchick

    No comments:

    Post a Comment