Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year, New projects

So I'm still working on Three Kings Day presents for several people.
For my friend I'm thinking of making these:
http://osuraccoon.blogspot.com/2010/11/penguin-coasters-crochet-pattern.html
She loves penguins so I thought they might be perfect.
For my Grandpa I'm in the process of making a really huge granny square
For my Grandma I'm plan on making a shawl. I'm part way through one but it's not right. I'm messing up the pattern, using the wrong yarn, it's supposed to be fuzzy and it's stiff like cardboard. So I have to find a new pattern.

But for this coming Christmas/Hanukkah I'm making/finishing:
A Doctor Who scarf for Gena.
I may end up making hat to go with the scarves I made Amanda, Brandy, Eeyi, Samira, Catrelle, Mama, and Aunt Paula.
I plan on using that pattern to make scarves for Bethany, Sarah, Eesim, and Erim.
I think I might make Chandra a hook holder.
That still leaves Dorene, Shanta, Sheon, Michelle, Miss Archie, and Aunt Cindy.
I really don't know what to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment