Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stupid Humans

Mwahahahahahahaha! Stupid humans you never cease to annoy me! My name is Puss in Boots also known by my slaves as Mooch. Stupid slaves! I want to eat all the tape I want, I want to make a mess in the sandbox, I want to poke holes in your knitted and crocheted things, I want to shred the chair, I want to eat the palm, I want to scratch on the bottom of your mattresses, I want to eat your books, I want to do what I want to do which also includes taking over the world and teaching all of the cats proper grammar and spelling. But there stupid slaves that will not let me do any of that! Stupid slaves! Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid slavves! Aak where is the backspace button?!? OOHH STRING!!!!!!!!!

Signed your evil overlord,
Puss in Boots

Notes
Dictated by Puss in Boots
Typed by his secretary/slave JulieAnn
Published by Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment